Our Policies & Procedures
Derry Building Services are proud to be ISO 9001 accredited for our Management Procedures, ISO 45001 Accredited for our Occupational Health and Safety Procedures and ISO 14001 for our Environmental Procedures.
Click to view our procedure certificates:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- ISO 19650-2:2018 Organization and Digitization of Information about Buildings and Civil Engineering Works, including Building Information Modelling (BIM)
We are proud of our Health and Safety record and take the health and wellbeing of our staff and clients very seriously. Our policies, procedures and training are continually monitored by our Health and Safety Manager, in conjunction with our Director responsible for Health and Safety, to ensure that we are doing everything we can to provide a safe working environment for our workforce.
In addition to monitoring our performance in-house we also employ the services of independent Health and Safety Advisors, R G Wilbrey, who monitor our sites on a regular basis providing advice and assistance where necessary.
Click to view our policies:
- Health and Safety Policy Statement
- Quality Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Waste Reduction Policy
- Training and Competence Policy
- Slavery & Human Trafficking Policy
- Equal Opportunities & Dignity at Work Policy
- Purchase Order Terms & Conditions
- RG Wilbrey - Company Profile
Building Information Modelling (BIM)
As part of our commitment to BIM, and the associated processes and activities, DBS are proud to have achieved the following accreditation;
Organization and Digitization of Information about Buildings and Civil Engineering Works, including Building Information Modelling (Information Management using Building Information Modelling).
Appointed Party (Tier 2) Contractor providing Design, Supply and Repair of Mechanical and Electrical Building Services including Procurement and Management of Associated Inftrastructure.
- BS EN ISO 19650 1 2018 Concepts and principles
- BS EN ISO 19650 2 2018 Delivery phase of the assets
- UK National Annex and BS 1192 4 2014 (Formally BIM Level 2 in accordance with PAS 1192 2)