4-10 Pentonville Road
John Sisk and Sons
About The Project:
Building 4 and 10 Pentonville Road is a six-storey office building with a basement level situated near Angel in the London Borough of Islington.
The building has been formed by connecting the two adjacent properties.
Each floor has a gross area of approximately 1000m² and consists primarily of open plan office area with a toilet provision and access to the building cores.
The redevelopment of the properties includes a new extension to the rear of Building 10 increasing the open plan office area. There is also a new linked core extension which acts to join the two buildings from the second floor to the fifth floor.
- VRF air conditioning heating and cooling
- Mechanical supply and extract ventilation
- Heating system plant
- Hot and cold domestic water services
- Smoke extract ventilation system.
- Gas services
- Building Management System (BMS)
- Testing and commissioning of the complete mechanical services installation
- Incoming supply
- HV-LV transformer
- Mains distribution
- Lighting and emergency lighting
- General power
- Fire alarm
- Security systems
- Disabled refuge
- Testing and commissioning of the complete electrical services installation